My Emergency Room, a licensed freestanding emergency care center, has developed the following mission, vision, and core values:
Our vision is to provide emergent care to the growing community in a setting that is both efficient and expedient but above all is compassionate and caring. We desire to be the community’s choice in emergency healthcare.
• Community Service
• Team Work
This is in accordance with SB 425 and HB 3276 and is hereby effective September 1, 2017.
· This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
· This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
· This facility or a physician providing medical care at this facility may not be a participating provider in a patient’s health benefits network.
· The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
· This facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network; however, by State law, your health insurance company is required to process you ER visit at in-network benefit levels.